- Some students shared testimonies on their long bus rides back saying, “I’m converting to Catholicism; you have the fullness of Truth, and I want all of it.”
- Others courageously said, “Fr. Mike’s talk on homosexuality was really powerful for me. I’ve definitely had same-sex attractions, but I’m very convicted, and I know the kind of life I need to lead.”
- One missionary told me a student came to her realizing she was in a bad relationship, and she broke it off right away over the phone.
- In general there were powerful awakenings to the beauty of Adoration, the importance of prayer for living a dynamic life of greatness, a new conviction to launch 24/7 Adoration in NYC Manhattan (a long-time goal that has reached new fervor) and renewed energy from the students and missionaries!
- One powerful story came during Confessions. Potentially 5,800 Confessions were heard during SEEK. 5,800 spotless souls going back out into the world! During the line on Adoration night, all the students were talking and being really loud—no one was meditating on the Sacrament or being prayerful in line on the way to Confession. All of a sudden, without warning, the entire room of thousands of students erupted into spontaneous SONG! Everyone sung with their souls “Sanctuary” for hours and hours as they lined up to go to Confession. It was a true movement of the Spirit and mini-miracle.
Home › Hide author › I overheard so many stories from missionaries and individuals who found SEEK to be a real game-changer.
I overheard so many stories from missionaries and individuals who found SEEK to be a real game-changer.
Posted on by FOCUS NYC
‹ previous post: Thank you so much for funding the SEEK conference …
next post: FOCUS Missions Trip to the United Nations ›