The NY Campus Advancement Council (NYCAC) just wrapped up 2014-2015 on May 31st. We are proud to update you on last year’s progress in fulfilling our mission: supporting FOCUS teams in New York and supporting evangelization and collaboration between FOCUS and the Catholic Church in New York.
The NYCAC raised $97,307 in 2014-2015. Thank you so much to the NYCAC members and all the friends and benefactors for their generous contributions! Everyone piled on the effort in the last four months to make this possible. Here is how the funds raised will be used:
- $38,923 toward the Missionary Fee paid by the Archdiocese of New York for the FOCUS teams at Columbia University and New York University.
- $58,384 toward formation, support and supervision of the New York campus teams by FOCUS.
In addition to the amounts above, the NYCAC and friends raised funds for the following:
- $8,000 to send 15 West Point cadets and chaplains to SEEK2015. FOCUS will be sending a team to West Point this September. GO ARMY!
- $2,200 to send 4 Archdiocese of New York seminarians to SEEK2015.
- $1,000 to send two Archdiocese of New York seminarians on mission trips in summer 2015
- Support to send Columbia and NYU students to SEEK2015.
We are grateful for your help in making this possible and are extremely thankful to God for this blessing. As we look to upcoming school year, we are thrilled to have this momentum and look forward to continuing to build a sustainable base of support for FOCUS in New York. Thank you!